I am all booked up for the entire year! I am taking orders for 2012.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fondant flowers

This is what I have been up to so far in my fondant course...








My final fondant class, my final class period, is on Monday.  I'll be busy all weekend getting everything made and ready to go.  I am pretty excited!!  Just one more cake and I will be totally certified!!

I have two cakes coming up that I am REALLY excited for!!  From the beginning I was dying to make my oldest nephew a cake.  Mostly because he gets real excited about things.  He will probably squeal and jump up and down and scream and jump some more.  I cant' wait to see his little face light up!  I have such a fun cake planned for him!!  The other is a really fun cake for a little girl.  I haven't done any girly cakes yet, so I am pretty excited about it.  They are both right through the deer hunt though, so they are gonna be a little hectic!!  October is gonna be one busy month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment